Taking too long? Close loading screen.
Lorenzo Law Group


Talk with An Attorney

5 Star Family Immigration Attorneys

Immigration Made Easy

Cases resolved FAST with a 5 Star family immigration lawyer.

Family immigration applications are exhausting, confusing and tough. With consular processing, fiance visas and adjustment of status, it can take months or even years to apply for family-based immigration…with even longer waits if you lack required documents or make mistakes. Avoid massive setbacks to your American Dream, and let our team handle your application instead—affordably, accurately, and quickly.

family immigration lawyer

Carlos Lorenzo

Lead Attorney


With over 14 years of experience handling 100% immigration cases, thousands of immigrants have called on Lorenzo Law Group to help them achieve the American Dream.

family and immigration lawyer

5 Star Immigration Attorneys


Immigration law is extremely complex. That’s why we only work on immigration cases—our firm has handled hundreds of family-based immigration cases successfully.

family immigration lawyer near me



Wait times for many family-based applications can be astronomical. Lorenzo Law Group completes and submits applications ASAP to make your immigration dreams happen faster.

immigration and family lawyer



We offer 24/7 case updates online, as well as open door communication with our clients. We’re here to answer questions and assist you every step of the way.

family based immigration lawyer


"Lorenzo Law Group got my 601 waiver approved in less than 30 days! Now I have my green card and I’m so happy!"


Recent Immigrant


Lawyer #1 Firm #2
14+ years experience
100% immigration firm
Client-first approach
Status available 24/7
J.D. and LL.M Degrees
Nationwide assistance
Digital consultations


"Lorenzo Law Group handled my H-1B application really well. They got all of my forms submitted so fast I couldn’t believe it!"


Recent Immigrant

Cases we handle

Family petitions

Petition for immediate family members to come to or remain in the US.

Consular processing

Receive an immigration visa if living abroad and wishing to become a permanent resident.


For permanent residents wishing to naturalize as US citizens.

Waivers (601, 601a)

Get permission to visit or immigrate to the US if previously deemed inadmissible.

Removal of Conditions (I-751)

Remove conditional permanent resident status and obtain a 10-year green card.

K-1 fiancé visa

Allows for the foreign fiance of a US citizen to enter the US for marriage.

Adjustment of status

Apply for permanent residence if already present in the United States.

Frequent Questions...

Is there a difference between naturalization and citizenship?

No. Whether you become a US citizen by birth or later naturalize after lawful permanent residence, the end result is the same—you are a US citizen with all of the same rights and privileges. If you need help with your naturalization application, contact us today and let’s take the final step on your journey to citizenship.

What makes me inadmissible to the US?

A variety of factors could make you inadmissible to the United States. These include health reasons, criminal activity, national security threats, being likely to require immediate public assistance, committing fraud, being unlawfully present in the US, and more. If you need help overcoming inadmissibility, contact us immediately.

What is the difference between adjustment of status and consular processing?

Both adjustment of status and consular processing have similar outcomes—a non-citizen being granted permanent residence in the US. The difference is where the immigrant currently resides. If you currently live outside the US, you would typically apply for consular processing. If you reside in the US, you would usually apply for adjustment of status with a family and immigration lawyer.

Who is given priority for family-based green card applications?

Both US citizens and permanent residents may petition for immediate family members to immigrate to the US, with preference given to children and spouses of the citizen or permanent resident. Wait times for parents and siblings can be much longer, so apply as soon as possible with a family visa immigration lawyer if you’re eligible.

Am I eligible to petition for my family members to join me in the United States?

Correct. US citizens are able to petition for their spouse, children, siblings and parents to immigrate to the US, while permanent residents can petition for their unmarried children and spouse. Unsure whether your family members are eligible or not? Contact our national immigration lawyer family for help.

Do I need a financial sponsor for a family-based green card application?

US immigration law states that anyone who immigrates using family-based applications must have a financial sponsor. Your financial sponsor submits an “affidavit of support” along with your application that shows USCIS that you will not need to rely on public benefits right after immigrating. Questions? Contact a family based immigration lawyer like us today.

How long is the processing time for family-based immigration applications if I pick the best family immigration lawyer?

Family-based visa and immigration applications are lengthy. Depending on the path you take to immigration, you could be looking at wait times over a year. If you are applying outside the US, such as for a K-1 visa or consular processing, wait times also depend on your local embassy/consulate. That’s why it’s so important to pick an immigration family lawyer who files your application ASAP.

Will a family immigration lawyer near me be able to tell me if my case will be successful?

No lawyer can guarantee your case will be successful, especially before your consultation. Some of the most common reasons your application may face problems include having a criminal record, violating immigration law (such as illegal entry or visa overstays), and factual errors on your application.

Immigration Made Easy

Get a 5 Star immigration attorney resolving your case FAST.

© 2022 Lorenzo Law Site & Marketing by law firm digital marketing agency